Zoomed In

Zoomed In
a blown up portion of a ink drawing i had done of a small dried up plant

Yoga Instructor

Yoga Instructor
done during a life drawing session

Untitled

Untitled
I started out thinking i wanted to make a painting that was muted in color . I had to stare at it for a long time and about two months of having it in my room i changed my idea completely and added some bold colors.

Lily

Lily
This is a painting i made for Lily Schauffler

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Updated background

So i added some charcoal and some marker on top of the wood to add some more contrast. I have been having a lot of fun with this piece, i have a table in my downstairs where i have layed this over it for the last couple weeks like a table top, and i keep paint, charcoal and pastel around it and so when i pass by it i just add a little something. It feels like a can't mess it up which is nice and not stressful at all. I'm thinking of adding this symbol on top of it, or maybe even a couple of the symbols scattered around that are from an african religion.

No comments: