Zoomed In

Zoomed In
a blown up portion of a ink drawing i had done of a small dried up plant

Yoga Instructor

Yoga Instructor
done during a life drawing session

Untitled

Untitled
I started out thinking i wanted to make a painting that was muted in color . I had to stare at it for a long time and about two months of having it in my room i changed my idea completely and added some bold colors.

Lily

Lily
This is a painting i made for Lily Schauffler

Monday, April 7, 2008

Thoughts

Lately i have been really inspired to paint, which is almost always a good thing but all of my ideas have had nothing to do with my concentration which sucks. I have been thinking of my pieces and i think that my next two i should make small so they can go in the small portion of my concentration but at the same time i dont really like to work small.. I'm really uninspired at this point and i'm trying really hard to think of ideas but i have yet to do so. I'm thinking since i always like making stamps i might buy some more safety cut and do that, and then think of some kind of interesting background to do with it. Maybe i'll mix realism and pop art like i did on my mary piece.

No comments: